eFax Free Trial Internet Fax Service By Email
eFax internet faxing service let’s you send or receive a fax anywhere you access your email. eFax fax to email service allows you to break free from the hassles of a bulky desktop fax machine. Send and receive your first fax by email in just minutes with our eFax free trial special offer. Get your own private fax number instantly, and put it on your business cards today! Imagine that you’re the keynote speaker and you realize, ten minutes before your presentation, that you left your hand-written notes on your desk 2,000 miles away. A quick call to your office and a fax delivered to your email eliminates any problem. No frustrating trips to the next hotel business center. Just click on the attachment in your email and your notes instantly appear. That’s the magic of eFax service.
eFax Customer Service and Support
- Does eFax offer support…if yes, how (by phone, email)? eFax Plus users can contact Customer Support by phone or email.
- Is support free? Yes
- How long will it take for a sales rep to call me back? Sales Representatives are available 24-hours a day from Monday-Friday and 8:00a.m.-5:00p.m. PST on Saturday and Sunday.
- How long has eFax been in business? Since 1995
- Does eFax own its equipment or does eFax outsource operations? Yes, eFax owns and operates all its servers and data centers.
- Can you receive summary reports by email? Yes
— Internet Service Deals
Related Internet Service Deals Web Pages
» Internet Faxing Special Offers
» Callwave Internet Fax and Answering Machine
» eFax Internet Fax Service
» MyFax Internet Faxing Service
» RingCentral Internet Fax, Voicemail and Call Forwarding